Graduands will find the following information helpful in preparing for the upcoming 52nd Convocation Ceremony and adhering to Covid19:
- A google form be designed to know those attending physically and those who prefer to attend online. Response to the form closes at 12.00 midnight on Monday, January 3, 2022.
- Those attending online will receive the convocation live stream link to attend.
- Those who indicated to attend physically would do balloting between January 5 and 6th, 2022, to have a seamless traffic-free connection.
- That those who failed to make a choice would be subjected to mop-up ballot if they are willing to come on January 8-10, 2022.
In summary, the process of seat allocation goes thus:
- December 29th, 2021 – January 3rd, 2022 – Indication to participate through google form: https://forms.gle/xpQywiZaozQZKvYT8
- January 5-6, 2022 – balloting for seat by those who indicated physical presence.
- January 7th, 2022 – Posting /Report on competed seats.
- January 8th– 10, 2022 – Mop-up balloting for those who do not fill google form.