Terms and and Agreement
Unless otherwise stated, SchoolPeza and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SchoolPeza.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. Subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions, you may access material from SchoolPeza for your own personal use.
You must not:
- Republish material from SchoolPeza
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from SchoolPeza
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from SchoolPeza
- Redistribute content from SchoolPeza
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website – the comment section. SchoolPeza does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on schoolpeza.com. Please note that comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SchoolPeza, its agents and/or partners. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person or parties who posted their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SchoolPeza.com shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the permission to post the Comments on our website and have obtained all relevant authorizations and consents.
- The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, including copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal material that violates someone’s privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom, nor will they be used to present commercial or illicit behavior.
- You hereby grant SchoolPeza a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written permission, the following entities may link to our website:
- Educational institutions
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News companies;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of SchoolPeza.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to SchoolPeza. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait for about 1 week for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of SchoolPeza’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that modify the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without our prior consent and written permission.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website.
No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our site. You consent to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Last updated on November 9th, 2023