The Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME form is out.
Below are the prerequisites for the Ondo City Polytechnic post-UTME form, as well as for instructions on how to apply.
For the 2021/2022 academic year, applications are requested from adequately qualified applicants for the Ondo City Polytechnic post-UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility for Ondo City Polytechnic’s Post-UTME
All candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s (JAMB) 2021 UTME and received a minimum score of 120 and chose Ondo City Polytechnic, Ondo, as their institution of choice or intend to apply for Ondo City Polytechnic Post Utme Screening Exercise and also have the required Credits passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are hereby required to register for the on-line Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
NOTE: Both Jambite and Non-Jambite Candidates are accepted by OCPOTECH.
How to Apply for Ondo City Polytechnic Post UTME Form
1. Procedure For Registration
- Candidates are advised to visit the Ondo City Polytechnic, Ondo website http://www.odcitypoly.com.ng/form_request.php and follow the steps below for payment:
- Jambite Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Five hundred Naira only 2,5O0:00) registration fee
- Non- Jambite Candidates are to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira Only 7,000:00) registration fee
- Part-Time Candidates are to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Nairn Only 7,000:00) registration fee
- Account Name: ONDO CITY POLYTECHNIC
Account Number: 1015590180
BANK: ZENITH BANK PLC
- After the payment, send your teller number or send this to these WhatsApp numbers 08066478440; 08158941068), you will then get your scratch card pin, for you to proceed in the Application
- Print out the confirmation slip
2. Closing Date:
- Completion and submission of forms on-line will close 4 weeks to date
3. Candidates must provide authentic personal email addresses and phone numbers as these will serve as the primary means of contacting them
4. Ondo City Polytechnic, Ondo doe not condone any form of falsification of information as it would automatically, disqualify a candidate