Want the latest updtes about Eni Scholarship 2022/2023? Read this.
For its 2022/2023 scholarships, St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in collaboration with Eni, is now taking applications from individuals who are habitually resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). The deadline for submitting Eni Scholarship applications is March 1, 2022.
The Eni scholarships will enable St Antony’s to enroll up to three of the top African students regardless of their financial circumstances, adding immensely to the College’s diverse and intellectual character.
This is part of an Eni-St Antony’s College project to invest in and strengthen African leadership.
St Antony’s and Eni are both keen to encourage Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find gainful employment in their native country after graduation from Oxford.
Eni Scholarships Eligibility
- The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
- The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
- Ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements.
Eni Scholarships Eligible Courses
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
Eni Scholarships Benefits
- 100% of fees, and an annual grant for living costs. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjusted accordingly.
- The scholarship also covers one economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of your course.
How to Apply for Eni Scholarships
In order to be considered for the scholarship, please follow these steps:
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (7th or 21st January 2022 depending on the program applied to – check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen program of study by the final completion date (1st March 2022). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form. The deadline for submission of the form is 5pm, UK time, on 1st March 2022.
Summary of Eni Scholarship
In conjunction with the multinational integrated energy business Eni, St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the option to study for a fully financed degree in 2022/2023.
Grab the Eni scholarship opportunity today.