The ECWA College of Health Technology, Kagoro (ECHTKAGORO) is presently accepting applications for admission to its various programs for the academic year 2021/2022.
ECWA College of Health Technology Courses
COMMUNITY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
- Certificate in Community Health (Junior Community Health Extension Worker JCHEW) Four Semester (2 years)
- Diploma in Community Health (Community Health Extension Worker-CHEW) Sx Semesters 3 years)
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE DEPARTMENT
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) – Six Semesters (3 years)
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN TRAINING DEPARTMENT
- Pharmacy Technician (PhT)- Six Semesters (3 years)
Health Information Management Department
- Professional Diploma (PD), Health Information Management – Six Semester (3years)
- National Diploma (ND), Health Information Management- Four Semesters 2years
- Higher National Diploma (HND), Health Information Management – Four Semesters (2, years).
Environmental Health Sciences Department
- Diploma in Health Promotion & Education (HPE) – Four Semesters (2 years)
- Environmental Health Technician – Six Semester (3 years)
- National Diploma (ND Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years)
- HND in Environmental Health- Four Semesters (2 years).
Dispensing Opticianry Department
- National Diploma in Dispensing Optics (NDD0) – Six Semesters (3 years).
Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Department
- Medical Image Processing (Darkroom) Technician – Six Semesters (3 years)
ECWA College of Health Technology Admission Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into diploma programmes must possess four (4) to five (5) credits in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) (WAEC or NECO) at not more than two 2 sittings which must include Mathematics, English language, Biology, Physics and/or Chemistry.
How to Apply for ECWA College of Health Technology Admission Form
Admission forms can be obtained at any ECWA District Church Council (DCC) Office, ECWA College of Health Technology Kagoro (Account office) and at the ECWA Headquarters Jos (Office of the Director of Medical Services) or via the college admission portal (https://admission.echtkagoro.edu.ng) after payment of a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only.
Bank: First Bank Nigeria Plc Branch. Acct Holder’s
Name: ECWA College of Health Technology Kagoro
Acct. Number: 2000419824
Note: There will be an aptitude test/interview scheduled to hold on Tuesday, 26th Thursday, 28th April, 2022at the College
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRES:
CALL: 0704 441 0030, 0704 441 0035 or email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org