Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”), a Chevron affiliate and operator of the Agbami Field, is granting university scholarships to qualifying Nigerian students from around the country.
This is a strategic feed into the national manpower pool and part of ongoing assistance for capacity building in the health and engineering professions.
The scholarship program, which is supported by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami partners, is an important aspect of our social investment in Nigeria’s health and education development.
Full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students in Nigerian universities are asked to submit e-applications for any of the following courses:
- Medicine and Surgery
Application Deadline: Jan.17, 2022
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Eligibility: To be Eligible, Applicants Must:
- All applicants must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e., admitted on or before the 2019/2020 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear, scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Application Process: To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Follow this link
2. Click on “Apply Now” and create an account.
3. Proceed to your inbox to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to log in.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click Submit Application to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
Also Read: Canadian Scholarship for Nigerian Students
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Note: Ensure you have all the needed documents scanned and ready before continuing to the application page. Also, ensure that each document size does not exceed 300 KB and the total size does not exceed 1800 KB.